Essential Oils 101 Class
Hello there! This is our Essential Oils 101 Online Class! Are you wondering if you need Essential Oils and how will they be beneficial to you and your family?
Our team member – Janice is here to share with you how you can start using the Essential Oils from the Premium Starter Kit!
This short video covers the basics of Essential Oils, how to use each oil in the Premium Starter Kit and more…
Some popular Essential Oils you can start with:
- Peppermint: It is energizing, invigorating & awakens the senses. Place a drop on your palms and inhale deeply for a regular “perk me up” or to clear congested nose. A drop of Peppermint = 28 cups of Peppermint Tea 🙂
- Lemon: A citrusy oil that is so uplifting. Diffuse it in your diffuser in the morning to freshen you up or drip a drop into your dish soap to help degrease pots and pans 😉
- Lavender: For calming and relaxation. It helps to soothe skin redness/irritation as well.
- Frankincense: The king of oils – when in doubt, use frankincense! It is great for skin support, helps prevent wrinkles hehe 🙂
- Copaiba: A very gentle oil that can be used neat (undiluted) on the skin. It has a mild numbing effect which makes it great for sore gums/toothaches and canker sores.
- Thieves: It is great for immunity support. Simply rub it all over the soles of your feet every day or drip it in a glass of water to enjoy the spicy taste of cinnamon! Oh yes, if you happen to suffer from a migraine – drip a drop on the thumb and press it against the roof of the mouth.
- Purification: A great companion when going outdoors because it simply helps to ward off insects and mozzies. Just rub some Purification together with a carrier oil all over your body and you’re good & ready to go! Diffuse this to remove unpleasant odors in your house 🙂
- PanAway: If in pain, use PanAway! Simply rub this onto sore muscles to get instant relief!
- Digize: Have digestive issues? Simply rub some Digize onto your tummy or drip a drop into a glass of warm water to help soothe any stomach discomfort.
- RC: Stands for Respiratory Care. Simply rub RC over your nose, chest, and soles of your feet to help relief blocked nose due to sinus, flu or any congestion.
- Stress Away: You need this if you’re stressed up! The sweet vanilla scent will take your stress away literally!
If you are interested in the Premium Starter Kit, it can be purchased over at our online shop here! You will automatically become an AromaMayMay member if you get the Premium Starter Kit. We will send you FREE member resources on amazing oil information and support as well 🙂
Feel free to contact us if you have further queries!