Incorporating Essential Oils into your daily life – Morning Routine
I happen to chance upon this YT video on how others incorporate Essential Oils into their daily life.
The first video talks about their morning routine when waking up.
- Frankincense – diffuse during morning meditation and apply it onto the skin. It was used in ancient Egypt as a natural preservative. Frankincense is also regarded as a holy oil in the ancient scriptures and it assists you to connect to God. Also, Frankincense can help with depression and support emotions – you can fill a roller bottle with carrier oils and drip some Frankincense. Roll the blend over your liver to help with emotional support.
- Peppermint – to be applied to the ends of the hair to help refresh your mind. Peppermint can help with growing wealth too as it is very similar to cash. What they recommend is to apply Peppermint to your notes before placing them in your wallet. Peppermint helps with hair growth as well – can be massaged onto the scalp together with Rosemary.
- Clarity – apply around the neck area to help awaken the senses. There is Peppermint in the blend and it helps to wake you up.
- Rosemary – great oil for hair care. Can fill a glass bowl with water and drip 2 drops of Rosemary into it and pour over shampooed hair as a hair rinse. It promotes healthy hair growth and it smells great too!
- Abundance – apply to the crown of the head and forehead to attract abundance into your life. Recommended applying Abundance when meeting a client.
- Cedarwood – helps to increase concentration and mental clarity. Can be applied together with Clarity onto the temples for this purpose.
- Peace & Calming – recommended applying to the chest area to help calm your nervousness and to deeply inhale, especially when meeting your boss for a performance review.
- Thieves – to apply to bottoms of feet and rub it onto the back of the neck before heading out of the house in the morning to help boost immunity when surrounded by sickies. Some parents drop Thieves onto their children’s clothing to help prevent them from falling ill.
- RC & Raven – if you’re starting to feel unwell i.e. throat discomfort, can apply RC or Raven to the chest area and diffuse it.